Public Meeting: Leichhardt Town Hall – Coal Seam Gas Stinks …and its coming to Sydney
7 – 9pm, Monday 1 August
Lecihhardt Town Hall
Come along to watch 15 minutes of film on coal seam gas in Australia, followed by speeches and discussion.
Coal seam gas mining is set to expand across NSW, including Sydney.
But there are great concerns about this industry’s effects on health, water, agriculture and the environment.
Come along to find out more about coal seam gas, our next big environmental battle.
- Drew Hutton – President of the Lock the Gate alliance
- Helen Redmond – Doctors for the Environment Australia
- Jeremy Buckingham – Greens Mining Spokesperson
- Robbert de Weijer – CEO Dart Energy Australia (TBC)
- Rochelle Porteous, Mayor of Leichhardt
MC – Jamie Parker MP, Member for Balmain
Followed by 40 minutes for questions from the audience.
RSVP: email@example.com or phone 9660 7586